I enjoy using a camera to translate my visualization into reality on paper. Visualization is defined as the ability to see in the "mind's eye" the finished work before actual application. It is the creative process of images transitioning from the realm of the reactive and contemplative to the conscious and deliberate. An element of surreal gives the viewer a different perspective on the subject, removing the literal and getting down to the essence of conveying the energy of the subject. For me, the image begins when the work goes beyond merely representing reality and enters the realm of personal expression. My methods are meant to be intentional, whether in the camera or post processing.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

DeSoto

WOW…I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted anything. It's been a crazy winter but I feel like I'm beginning to get a handle on things for the new year. Found this old DeSoto at a Florida festival a few weeks back and thought I would fool around with it. I did some PSE 10 work and then did a couple of Topaz plug ins. I really like Topaz as it gives you so many options and you can tweak them all to your liking.

Nikon D5200…PSE 10, Topaz






No comments:

Post a Comment