I enjoy using a camera to translate my visualization into reality on paper. Visualization is defined as the ability to see in the "mind's eye" the finished work before actual application. It is the creative process of images transitioning from the realm of the reactive and contemplative to the conscious and deliberate. An element of surreal gives the viewer a different perspective on the subject, removing the literal and getting down to the essence of conveying the energy of the subject. For me, the image begins when the work goes beyond merely representing reality and enters the realm of personal expression. My methods are meant to be intentional, whether in the camera or post processing.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fire Ready



A pretty straightforward shot of the firemen's uniforms. Added a touch of vintage to the mood. I have been gone for awhile from photography...taking a break. I've been concentrating on other endeavors which are occupying my mind and physical presence. It's actually been a good thing as I always come back a bit more refreshed for photography and hopefully, more creative. I'm also starting up an online photo business that is in the works. Keeping me very busy. So, I hope to start posting again on a more regular basis to get my juices flowing and continue to strive for more in my photographic quest of the best that I can be. Thanks for following...#gratitude...

No comments:

Post a Comment